[Mailman-Users] Reason for Implicit Destination

Jun Ye jye at helios.physics.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 5 04:46:23 CEST 1999

Me again. I THINK Ive found the reason for "Implicit destination"
now. But I don't know a good way to solve the problem.

I did some tests and found:
When a list contains sub-lists,
it always asks the owner (of the list) for approval to
deliver it to the list. And, it asks for approval to deliver
to EACH sub-list. So one post may require the owner(s) to
approve many times at different levels.
That is a real pain !

Hope some experts can tell me how to get arround.
Thanks !!!!