[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim HOWTO document

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Oct 30 17:47:41 CEST 1999

Quoting Nigel Metheringham:
> [Copy sent separately to both exim and mailman lists]
[exim list snipped]
> I updated and cleaned up my HOWTO information for using exim &
> mailman together and put it up on the exim web site.  The exim list
> is now using *exactly* that configuration (copied and pasted from
> the howto) for its list settings, so I am reasonably confident that
> I didn't break something stupidly when copying :-)

        I'm currently using this setup on my machine, and it works
wonderfully.  I actually had to edit it a bit to make it work for
Debian.  I'd be happy to send you my exim.conf if you like.

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))