[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not generate a high load on my machine

Frank Martini fmartini at caddev.com
Wed Sep 1 00:51:48 CEST 1999

i've got a stupid question.. how can I tell which version of the kernal
I'm running....

>I send a e-mail a while ago saying mailman was causing a huge load on my
>server.  That's not correct.  I found out that it was a problem in the
>2.2.11 version of the linux kernel.  I'm with 2.2.12 now and its ok.
>Sorry for the mess.
> fc
>riverrun.com.br / actech.com.br
>Mailman-Users maillist  -  Mailman-Users at python.org

Frank Martini                                 Voice: 713/621-1917
Cadence Development                             FAX: 713/621-1960
5075 Westheimer, Ste. 1266             eMail: fmartini at caddev.com
Houston, Texas 77056                  WWW: http://www.caddev.com/

    Macintosh & Windows Client/Server Database Development