[Mailman-Users] resetting list owner's admin password

Tom Kitterman kitterma at acns.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 1 15:08:59 CEST 1999

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm trying to leave
early for Labor Day and don't have time to sift through the
archives.  I hope someone can answer it.

I'm running Mailman v 1.0 and python v 1.5.2
One of my list owners has forgotten his admin password.  I've
tried resetting it by logging in with the site password but
it didn't seem to take.  Is there a way to reset an owner
password or to get mailman to mail it to the owner?