[Mailman-Users] ex-subscribers receiving password reminders!

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at scansoft.com
Thu Sep 2 02:55:31 CEST 1999

It's the beginning of the month.  Password reminders have gone out.  Twice
today I received messages from irate customers who say they unsubscribed
from the list within the last 4 weeks and still received password reminder
messages...

I'm trying to determine whether there is some wierd aliasing at work (on
their ends) but, assuming there is not, what might account for this.

I checked and neither of these people are subscribed to any of our lists.

cheers,

J.