[Mailman-Users] Attachments Not Making it to the List

George Ellenburg gme at s1.com
Thu Sep 16 19:26:05 CEST 1999

Thanks for your response, but I verified the lists configuration and there
are no message size limits (the field value is set to zero).

Not sure if this matters, but several other lists routinely receive over
500 messages a day, with the message sizes averaging approximately 450kb
per message - however, those messages are plain ascii messages - not
MIMEd - and are going through fine, without any problems.