[Mailman-Users] error decoding cookies

Listwrangler listwrangler at iximd.com
Sun Sep 19 17:45:36 CEST 1999

My assistant list administrator has been unable to access the admin pages
for our email list. He gets the following error message:

>'Error decoding authorisation cookie'

This is a non-technical person, he doesn't even know what a cookie is. I'm
assuming that he has his browser set to reject cookies. I have instructed
him to set his browser to accept cookies.

However, shouldn't it just ask him to re-enter his password? He is unable
to get in at all.

Thanks for any help.

Listwrangler

Listwrangler