[Mailman-Users] How to change URL base for cookies

Aaron Optimizer Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Mon Sep 20 13:53:51 CEST 1999

How do I change the URL which is beeing used to generate the
cookies for a single list ? I want to administer the list
related to the project. For every project, I have a virtual
web server. This works fine for the archive but not for the
admin pages. I don't know if it works for the normal users
of a list.

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla             Team AMIGA     AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.		       <http://www.aros.org/>