[Mailman-Users] archive search

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Mon Sep 20 18:19:23 CEST 1999

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Bek Oberin wrote:

> Somebody posted patches a while back to add a search facility
> to the archives - is there any intention to fold this back
> into the distribution?
>
> And could somebody bounce it to me - I'm having trouble finding
> it because the mailman list archives don't  have a search
> facility.  There's irony here :)

yes, they do, it's just not obvious where to find the search function.
rather than follow the

   check out the Mailman Users mailing list archive to see if your

link, go to one of the mailing list links and follow the link to the
searchable archives at Python.Org.

Todd Pfaff                         \  Email: pfaff at mcmaster.ca
Computing and Information Services  \ Voice: (905) 525-9140 x22920
ABB 132                              \  FAX: (905) 528-3773
McMaster University                   \
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada  L8S 4M1     \