[Mailman-Users] Archive Idea

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Sep 21 23:26:45 CEST 1999

Quoting Listwrangler:
> >And heck, it may as well be generalized so that you could perform
> >these actions on the main list as well (ie, don't send any
> >application-msword attachments ever)  :)
> Yes, please! I forbid attachments to my lists because I'm sick of

        I'd like to see a list feature that rejects mail containing
too much in the way of quoted text and not enough original content.
Perhaps a ratio of the two, with reasonable minima (for example, up to
ten lines of quoted text may be included without worrying about the
ratio).

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))