[Mailman-Users] admin passwords rejected

Chris Albone yvain at gmp.usyd.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 04:04:32 CEST 1999

Hi All,

	my mailman installation is causing me some grief. We've been
running mailman 1.0 quite happily on a Linux redhat 5.2 box pretty
much from the time that it was released. Recently, for a variety of
reasons, the server was upgraded to redhat 6.0 - which also means
that python was upgraded. Once python was upgraded, admin passwords
stopped working.

	Or, to be more correct, lists that already exist can still be
administered via the web interface, but any new lists that are
created cannot. Any advice?

peace
Chris