[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] umbrella lists and subject prefix (subject_prefix)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Sep 23 21:21:22 CEST 1999

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 08:51:17AM -0500, Dan A. Dickey wrote:
>If anyone cares to now fix the little problem of the
>footer being added by both lists, I'd like to see the
>patch for that.  Its a minor annoyance, but one I can
>live with for the time being.

I haven't worked with umbrella lists, but it would seem that the obvious
solution would be to remove the footer and the subject tag from either
the listname server or the listname-(us|uk|whatever) lists.  Is there
something wrong with this?

Sean
--
 The structure of a system reflects the structure of the organization that
 built it.  -- Richard E. Fairley