[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim HOWTO document

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 18:38:16 CEST 1999

[Copy sent separately to both exim and mailman lists]

I updated and cleaned up my HOWTO information for using exim & mailman
together and put it up on the exim web site.  The exim list is now
using *exactly* that configuration (copied and pasted from the howto)
for its list settings, so I am reasonably confident that I didn't break
something stupidly when copying :-)

Any comments, corrections or additions on this can be sent directly to
me.

The URL for the HOWTO is
	http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

For completeness, Mailman info is at
	http://www.list.org/

and exim information is at
	http://www.exim.org/

The mailing lists and archives for each are linked off their main pages.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]