[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Exim HOWTO document

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 18:38:16 CEST 1999

[Copy sent separately to both exim and mailman lists]

I updated and cleaned up my HOWTO information for using exim & mailman
together and put it up on the exim web site.  The exim list is now
using *exactly* that configuration (copied and pasted from the howto)
for its list settings, so I am reasonably confident that I didn't break
something stupidly when copying :-)

Any comments, corrections or additions on this can be sent directly to

The URL for the HOWTO is

For completeness, Mailman info is at

and exim information is at

The mailing lists and archives for each are linked off their main pages.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]