[Mailman-Users] mailman and debian

Michael Stevens mstevens at imaginet.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 13:36:50 CEST 1999

Hi.
	I'm using the mailman release supplied with the current stable
debian distribution. The package version is:
ii  mailman         1.0rc2-5       Powerful, web based list processor

       The problem I'm having is that I've partially but not
completely got mailman working. I can create a newlist with 'newlist',
subscribe to it, post stuff, all that. I can subscribe via the
web. But if I try to go to the web admin page, going to the url
supplied in the mail sent when the list was created, I get a
'premature end of script headers' message. I've read the FAQ about
possible uid/gid problems, but reading the logs doesn't produce any of
the syslog messages I'm warned to be looking for. All I can find in
syslog or the apache logs is the 'premature end of script headers'
message that I already know about (in the apache error log).