[Mailman-Users] All password reminders have the same List-Id

Aaron La Mar alamar at partners-intl.net
Sun Apr 2 01:33:38 CEST 2000

The setting: Mailman 1.1, FreeBSD 3.1, Python 1.5.2, Apache 1.3.6, PHP
3.0.10

The problem: I host many lists on my mailman server and all of the
password reminders that are going out have the same List-Id tag.

As you can see from the mail header below, password reminders for my
neww.org mailing lists were sent out with the List-Id from my isep.org
list.