[Mailman-Users] more header munging

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Apr 4 18:32:46 CEST 2000

Hey there!  I've got a number of lists, and I'm sure that my setup is pretty
common.  We've got, for this example, two lists list-announce, and
list-discuss.  The announcements is a low traffic list for sending
announcements, while the discuss list is designed to be a place to hold all
discussions.  The announce list is moderated, and what I'd like to happen is
to have the reply-to: header on the announce list set to the discuss list.
Can mailman do this?  Can any other MLM?  Thanks,
	Greg