[Mailman-Users] wrapper not working???

Alexandre Denes dos Santos denes at ppgia.pucpr.br
Thu Apr 13 23:06:52 CEST 2000

I checked the syslog and there is no problem with the GID, and is not a
problem in the smrsh either. The sendmail is sending me a message that
says that the post script sent a mail to wrapper mailowner (I don't know
why) and the mailowner script is generating the error.

I will try do downgrade the wrapper and the scripts to see what happens
(Ok, it's a dumb idea, but is not working anyway ;) ).

Thanks
Denes