[Mailman-Users] V2.02b don't touch it for production.

Maren S. Leizaola maren at leizaola.com
Tue Apr 18 09:49:45 CEST 2000

Hi,
	This version has really let me down after spending 20 hours
desperately trying to put an announcement out it totally failed. I am
going back to version 1. or some other program.

Can this program handle a list of 1800 e-mail addresses?

When you post a message into the list it python sits there idle and the
wrapper does very little for a few hours.

Also when you update the privacy options or whether a list is public it
updates as it pleases.

Of course, no errors, nothing in the logs, no e-mails reports. check_perms
is fine, check_db is fine.

Maren.