[Mailman-Users] converting mbox archive to mailman archive

Doug Hughes Doug.Hughes at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Apr 19 17:32:05 CEST 2000

I've asked this question once or twice before, but no response yet.
How do I manually convert a standard, previously existing, concatenated
MBOX format archive into a mailman archive?

Also, no response to my question about mailman 2-beta2

Posts that must be approved by administrator do not make it into
the archive.
1) is this is a known bug?
2) Is there a way to take the <list>.mbox file (which appears to be okay
for whatever strange reason..) and manually just add the messages that
are not in the pipermail archive to the pipermail archive?