[Mailman-Users] Opps, last msg should read like this... sorry

Wayne Ringling WayneR at STROSNIDERS.com
Mon Apr 24 22:20:32 CEST 2000

  I would like to find info or man page on Mailman for virtual hosting....

  I want to have a setup like this

  server.domain.com - default domain

  mailinglist.domain.com - vitual for mailing list

  I know how to do the apache part,  virtual sendmail,
  what would be the best way to do the aliases that I
  need to create?  I saw on the features page support
  for virtual domains but I did not see and docs for it?

  Any info greatly appreciated.  Thankyou

 Wayne Ringling