[Mailman-Users] Trouble approvong posts **URGENT**

Scott R. Every scott at emji.net
Tue Apr 25 20:23:33 CEST 2000

I have a post to a new list of 40,000 subscribers.
Submitting the post sends me(the owner) an email to approve.  When I go to
the the screen to approve it just sits there processing and eventually
times out with a 'Document contains no data' error.  The post never gets
sent.  There are no errors in the log files.

This list was tested extensively with smaller numbers of users in the
previous weeks, and seemed to work fine in the small cases.  Is there a
limitation on mailman for # of subscribers?

Any insight would be appreciated.  This post was supposed to go out on
Monday.

Scott R. Every - mailto:scott at emji.net
EMJ Internet - http://www.emji.net
voice : 1-888-258-8959  fax : 1-919-363-4425