[Mailman-Users] Digest message format?

Ron Echeverri rone at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 25 22:50:06 CEST 2000

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
[redirecting this to the list, since my initial email went to Greg only]
  HTML digests solves that problem.  Besides, how would you break the digest
  up into useful parts again, it's already been smeared together.  I think
  HTML is a much better solution to this problem.  I don't know python, so I'm
  not sure how well suited to this it would be, but it's probably less than 20
  hours coding to put together an alpha quality release of HTML digests for
  somebody who does know it, or something similar using Perl.

This is all silly.  Keep HTML on HTTP servers, and keep regular text
in email.  If people want to see the digest as individual messages,
they should read the pipermail archives.  There's no need to reinvent
the wheel.

rone
--
Ron Echeverri			<rone at macromedia.com>