[Mailman-Users] Has anyone configured mailman on Linux 6.1

Raghavan R M rraman at ctp.com
Wed Apr 26 13:31:05 CEST 2000

Hi,

I have installed Mailman 1.1 on Linux 6.1 . The only issue i am having is
that i am not able to subscribe to the list through the web pages & i am not
able to post any messages.

Here is an example :

I have created a list called test with owner's address as rraman at ctp.com
It then created an email id as test at domain, i will have to send a mail to
this address to post messages.
It also creates a email id as test-request at domain, to which i can send all
the requests.

Now my questions :
1. Should the email ids test at domain & test-request at domain be created
manually
2. How does the posting work
3. Why is that i am not able to add members through the web.

Please let me know if any of have any solution.

Thanks for the help,

Raghavan