[Mailman-Users] New to List - Installation Help

Meredith, Robert robert.meredith at neonsoft.com
Wed Aug 2 18:40:34 CEST 2000

I recently downloaded and installed Mailman v3.  The installation of Mailman
itself was rather seamless.  I followed the readme, and ran the
bin/check_perms - it finished with no problems.  After this, I ran into
problems.  I am not sure how to give this program the necessary cgi
permissions, nor how to make my apache installation work properly with it.

Here is a brief run-down on my system setup:
Red Hat v6.2, full installation, all defaults
Mailman is installed in /home/mailman
Apache was installed with the original Linux installation

Any help is appreciated.  I am a amateur at this stuff.  I am new to the
Linux/Unix world.  Thanks.

Robert Meredith     (robert.meredith at neonsoft.com)
New Era of Networks, Inc.