[Mailman-Users] Huge problem (in my opinion) with large lists...

Micah micah at riseup.net
Sun Aug 6 23:33:10 CEST 2000

Having a similar related problem here - our list has 5,500 people
subscribed, and it is a moderated list. When something is posted that
should go to the list, I go to the tend to pending administrative tasks,
approve the message, click on submit and then wait for 5 minutes, only to
get an error saying the document contains no data, the message doesn't get
sent out and is still part of the tend to administrative requests queue.

We desperately need to send these messages out, but we can't!

Thanks