[Mailman-Users] How to rename

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Tue Aug 22 22:53:14 CEST 2000

I must be dense or something.  I will explain by example:

Given a file "foo" one would rename (or move) it with a command:
	mv foo bar
So, given the list "release-development" and I want to rename it to
"release-development-group", I would do either:
	move_list release-development
and it would read my mind for the new name?  Or do I do:
	move_list release-development-group
and it would read my mind for the old name?

The usage says:
	Usage:
	    move_list [options] listname
	    --help
	    -h
	        Print this help message and exit.

And, yes if there was a:
	copy_list old-list new-list
I could understand a:
	rmlist old-list

????

Ok, so I decided to try it on my test list:
	move_list mm-test

And it looks like nothing happened!  The list is still there.

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ       gary.algier at ulticom.com           +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

            This space intentionally left blank by the censors.