[Mailman-Users] For Mailman wishlist

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Dec 2 00:07:35 CET 2000

At 11:51 AM -0800 12/1/00, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

>It really needs to be done per-list, and yes, you need to be able to
>specify the period. My big machine (40K subscribers) is thrashing
>like crazy today because of the password stuff

oh, man. Looks like I get to turn off password mailing until I come
up with a different way of doing this. It is *not* going well (10
hours after it started....). I actually had to turn off qrunner for
the time being, so the machine's effectively down...

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

The vet said it was behavioral, but I prefer to think of it as genetic.
It cuts down on the liability -- Get Fuzzy