[Mailman-Users] mhonarc recipe?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Dec 2 05:06:04 CET 2000

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:44:09 -0600 (CST)
Jerry Adlersfluegel <jerrya at jerrya.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a working mhonarc installation they could share?
> I am interested in how to set Mailman to archive with it,
> including private archives and decoded MIME attachments. Also if
> the archive format were similar to the builtin archive style, that
> would be nice.

My archiving style is very disimilar to the default Mailman's, and I
invoke it by subscribing a special archiver account to the mailing
list in question (for assorted reasons I explicitly don't want it
invoked directly by Mailman).  You can find all the relevant config
files here (the new PHP based things)

Which end up looking like the pages under here:

The configs for my older style (no PHP, no reply feature, etc) can
be found here:

MHonArc handles MIME near automatically.  Example:

Wherein the original (HTML) message had the JPEGsd as attachments.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                        : http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/