[Mailman-Users] ScanSoft

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at connix.com
Mon Dec 4 17:41:14 CET 2000

I used to be the Internet Program mgr. there.  I used mailman to set up
forums for all of their products (i resigned a year ago)..

There were some great people on those forums...

who knows what they're doing now.  The new CTO threw out all of the
open-source software we were using on the website(s) and said he was
going to move everything over to MicroSerf.