[Mailman-Users] templates

Matt Singerman m at whiteywillpay.net
Mon Dec 4 17:56:25 CET 2000

You can use config_list to read out the settings of one list, save it to a
text filem and then put it in as the settings for all lists.

Matt Singerman               | "Don't feel sad, I'm in heaven now,
m at whiteywillpay.net          |  singing with the pretty angels"
http://whiteywillpay.net/    |   -- JonBenet Ramsey