[Mailman-Users] Help!

Debian user jaym at opensourcedirectory.com
Thu Dec 7 12:41:52 CET 2000

Sorry I don' t want to be a stick in your side... But I have been trying
to install Mailman for the longest time...
And I have the same error each time...
I followed the instructions to the letter... But I still get the same
error. when I do a make install.
I have tried this on various platforms... (Debian, slackware) and I have
the same error on both...
Error:
            mv: when moving multiple files, last argument must be a
directory
            /usr/bin/ginstall: *.html : No such file or directory
            mv: when moving multiple files, last argument must be a
directory
            /usr/bin/ginstall: *.txt  : No such file or directory
            make[1]: *** [[install] Error 1
            make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/mailman/templates'
            make: *** [doinstall] Error 2

that it....
Sorry to bother you but I didn't see a help forum on your page at
sourceforge ...
Thanks again...

Jason McGillivray -- OSD