[Mailman-Users] IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/hom e/mailman/lists/test/config.db'

James Sintz jsintz at ohiohistory.org
Thu Dec 7 17:26:30 CET 2000

Thanks!!

I did a 'make clean' and then put the correct settings in for --with-cgi-gid
and --with-mail-gid and everything works great now (thought I did that the
first time).

My exact problem was not listed on any of the FAQs and searching the list
(at python.org) is like pulling teeth. So thanks for the answer to a
seemingly NEWBIE question.

Anyone ever thought about adding the archives to egroups or some other list
site that would make searching easier?

Jamey