[Mailman-Users] About these funny warning message.

Eric Wang mrlist at ActiveState.com
Thu Dec 7 22:03:22 CET 2000

Hi, guys,

Everytime I upgraded mailman, I got those warinning message, but I don't
know what it is talking about. Though after  update, everything seems
fine, but I am still curious and wonder what it means.

Updating mailing list:  announce
- updating old private mbox file
    looks like you have a really recent CVS installation...
    you're either one brave soul, or you already ran me
- updating old public mbox file
    looks like you have a really recent CVS installation...
    you're either one brave soul, or you already ran me

Thanks!