[Mailman-Users] problem with web authentication

Sacit Uluirmak Sacit.Uluirmak at tcmb.gov.tr
Fri Dec 8 08:28:21 CET 2000

Thanks,
the problem was the confliction between the DEFAULT_HOST_NAME in Defaults.py
and the website, I've corrected the HOST_NAME in mm_cfg.py and it works
now...

>I could sign-in to the admin web pages but when I try to submit the
>changes I've made or follow any link on the admin page Mailman tries to
>authenticate me again. My browsers accept cookies.

I've seen this under two circumstances -- first you don't have
cookies turned on. Second, if there's a conflict between the hostname
you're using on the web side and the hostname mailman is configured
to use.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)