[Mailman-Users] BIG FAT MESSY HEADERS, REPLY TO, and the problem with programmers.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Dec 9 19:52:45 CET 2000

At 11:59 AM -0600 12/9/00, Fred Craven wrote:

>The problem with programmers is that they don't think like the rest of us.

thank you very much. I hadn't realized this.

I'll go crawl back in my hole, and not bother the world with anything
in the future. Of course, if all programmers did this, oyu wouldn't
ahve any of our code to complain about would you?

Fred, this is a bogus argument. It can just as easily be turned
around, and us "programmers who don't think like the rest of us"
complain about users who worry only about "what I want now", and
don't care about the important, longer-term issues of "how do we make
this better" and "how do we make sure it STAYS running in the future?"

not amused...
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)