[Mailman-Users] For the Mailman Wishlist

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Dec 11 18:06:44 CET 2000

Already does this fairly well.  I've got it set up on my server.  I don't
remember exactly the options, but I basically said that all posts are
moderated, except for a couple of people.

> * option to add members without any form of confirmation,

Do you mean that users can subscribe without confirmation, or that admins
can add users without their confirmation?  I think that the former is bad,
and that the latter already exists.

> * more customization options, all texts which mailman sends
> to the list
> should be customizable,

Which ones aren't customizable now?
	Greg