[Mailman-Users] How to discard spam without review

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Sat Dec 16 01:06:44 CET 2000

Edit SpamDetect.py; here's what I've added; the syslog stuff is
just for my personal edification; you could merely make the
analagous changes to KNOWN_SPAMMERS and have the effect you want.

28a29
> from Mailman.Logging.Syslog import syslog
40c41
< KNOWN_SPAMMERS = []
---
> KNOWN_SPAMMERS = [('from', 'danyb at earthlink.net'), ('from',