[Mailman-Users] smtp-failures

Scott Brown scott-brown at home.com
Mon Dec 18 05:27:45 CET 2000

Had the same problem mysefl - I believe that it's because the destination
site doesnt recognize the machine sending to it, so it pukes on it.

And I just found the answer minutes ago myself.

In your Defaults.py - change the delivery module to 'Sendmail'

#####
# Delivery defaults
#####

# Delivery module for the message pipeline.  See
# Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py for details.  Unless overridden
specifically
# in that module, this handler is used for message delivery to the list, and
# to an individual user.  This value must be a string naming a module in the
# Mailman.Handlers package.
#
# SECURITY WARNING: The Sendmail module is not secure!  Please read the
# comments in Mailman/Handlers/Sendmail.py for details.  Use at your own
# risk.
#
DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'
#DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect'