[Mailman-Users] Online cards

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Mon Dec 18 19:51:04 CET 2000

Someone sent an online christmas card to one of my lists and (whether by
cardhaus's design or by user error) the list (recipient) address is showing
up in the From: header - this is also causing the notifications of people
viewing the card and other status stuff from the cardhaus to go to the list.

I've told Mailman to hold all mail from the cardhaus's address for approval,
but I don't see any obvious way to block additional cards as people see them,
think they're neat, and send more...

Offhand, I don't see anything obvious in the headers on the messages Mailman
sends out.  Is there a way I can view the original headers?  (I assume not,
but there might be something out there.)  Any suggestions for keeping this
crap off my lists?  (Technical solutions, that is.  'Tell the users not to do
it' is one I can figure out on my own.)

Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d? s+: a- C++ UL++$ P++>+++ L+++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+
!K w---$ O M- V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv b+ DI++++ D G e* h+ r y+