[Mailman-Users] verifying list password from command line

Richard Eames Richard.Eames at flinders.edu.au
Tue Dec 19 00:05:50 CET 2000

Ok I know I could probably figure this out by looking at the Mailman scripts but I have to get this done quickly and don't have time to learn another programming language (and I can't get my efforts to work :-( due to Christmas rush brain fade).  Has anyone written a script which simply takes a password and checks it against a list password? If so could someone please post it or an example of something close to what I need. Any help much appreciated. (I'll learn Python next year when I get time to sit down).

             Much Thanks

PS Is there a repository of useful scripts etc for mailman ?