[Mailman-Users] Request for comments

Cordell H. Thomas cht at ccil.org
Wed Dec 20 17:27:16 CET 2000

Hi,

I been listening and learning for a few weeks.  I work with several small
human service lists running mailman.  I learned that the BOD of our ISP is
considering outsourcing and changing from Linux to NT.  This after the
servers were rebuilt and changed to Linux last spring.  All of the tech
folks are not happy with this as it is a waste of their time.  NO one that
I know wants to migrate to windows.  For one thing much of our work is
done from a remote site.

I would appreciate any comments that you folks out there would wish to
pass along.

 Del Thomas