[Mailman-Users] Mailman through a proxy

Scott Brown scott-brown at home.com
Thu Dec 21 03:57:09 CET 2000

In order to get around that lovely suexec problem, I've proxied my mailman
requests through http://localhost:8000

This gets mailman to work... but I've just noticed a side effect... on the
listinfo page, I get the following statement:

	There currently are no publicly-advertised mailman mailing lists on
localhost

Obviously, this is due to the proxy - I'm wondering if anyone has a patch
available to allow mailman to recognize when it's been proxied, and deal
with the refering URL as if it was it's own?