[Mailman-Users] Problem with AOL mail

Matt Singerman m at whiteywillpay.net
Thu Dec 21 16:05:46 CET 2000

Hello,

A customer of ours has a mailing list that includes a large number of AOL
users.  When these users send mail, everything works fine with non-digest
mode.  However, with other (non-AOL) list members with digest set get the
mail, each line is appended with a =20, making it very hard to read.  The
list manager has informed me that AOL apparantly uses some sort of
semi-HTML format for emails (I am not 100% sure if this is true or not).
Does anyone know of a possible way to work around this?  Thanks.

Matt Singerman
pair Networks
http://pairlist.net/