[Mailman-Users] Feature suggestion

Robert Thomson sirrmt at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Dec 24 12:12:35 CET 2000

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 11:53:22PM -0500, Phydeaux wrote:
> At 01:20 PM 12/24/2000 +1100, you wrote:
<snip>
> Why all the fuss? I closed my lists because of SPAM and I just subscribe
> the user's additional addresses and turn delivery to them off. In general,
> people are not going to remember secret strings, etc. that will let them
> post.

Doesn't have to be secret. ;) Obvious is preferred, just so long as
traditional spam won't match.  Sometimes, you just want your post to go
through without fuss.

Ok, from what you say it is possible to have addresses that are post-only,
of which I wasn't sure.

--
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.