[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Bugs in weekly archiving - mailman 1.1?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 19:10:20 CET 2000

[copied into mailman-users since the followup question is more
appropriate there... please keep discussion onto users from now on]

I've built a patch to fix the weekly archive bug I see in mailman 1.1 -
this fixes the problem of abusing strftime and hoping it works (it does
mostly but I have exceptions).

Anyone know a neat way of rearchiving the misarchived messages (I can
do this by manually pulling them out the mbox archive) and losing the
broken week archives - ie I currently have a
	Week-of-Mon-20000200

which is no use to man nor beast, but needs more than just a subtle
delete to get rid of...

	Nigel.