[Mailman-Users] postfix and mailman

Danny Yee danny at anatomy.usyd.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 05:01:22 CET 2000

Does mailman work with Postfix?

When I try running Mailman, responses to the confirmation request
for subscribers are returned with the message:

| This is the Postfix program at host thrud.anatomy.usyd.edu.au.
|
| I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
| below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
|
| For further assistance, please contact <postmaster at anatomy.usyd.edu.au>
|
| If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
| delete your own text from the message returned below.
|
|                         The Postfix program
|
| <test-request at anatomy.usyd.edu.au>: Command died with status 2:
|     "/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"

Is this a known problem?

I've looked in the FAQ and browsed the archives for this list, but
haven't been able to work out whether Mailman doesn't work with postfix
or whether I'm missing something obvious.

Danny.