[Mailman-Users] changing admindb pages ?

Steve Ruby stever at seawingsub.com
Thu Feb 3 21:15:19 CET 2000

It might also be nice to have on the admindb page some sort of index
of messages to be approved, maybe with a reason and sender listed
And a checkbox to approve them without reading them. It can
be difficult over a slow modem to have 100 messages to approve
and have to see all of the content for each.