[Mailman-Users] changing admindb pages ?

Rick Niess rniess at netserver3.otr.usm.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:40:20 CET 2000

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Steve Ruby wrote:
> It might also be nice to have on the admindb page some sort of index
> of messages to be approved, maybe with a reason and sender listed
> And a checkbox to approve them without reading them. It can
> be difficult over a slow modem to have 100 messages to approve
> and have to see all of the content for each.

     Depends on how slow your modem is.  I've managed a list over 14.4
with little complaint.  But, then again, I used to telnet into a UNIX box
to run Lynx over a 2400 baud link. <shrug>

     At any rate, I think something like this this is already in the works
for a future release. (The request which added the idea to the "big todo
list" was to allow list admins who own several lists to do all their
approving from one page instead of having to remember several different
URLs.)  I can't say for sure sure if this'll be in 1.2, tho.  Maybe 1.3.
Barry?

						~ Rick ~
--
.oooO "Man with closed Oooo.    Rick C. Niess
(   )   mouth gathers  (   )    University of Southern Miss.
 \ (      no foot!"     ) /     resnet at usm.edu