[Mailman-Users] Add new list through web

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.mcmaster.ca
Sun Feb 6 20:37:34 CET 2000

search the mailman list archives for a solution to this problem which i
posted a while back.  search for 'sendmail, 'aliases' and my name and you
should be able to find it.

Todd Pfaff                         \  Email: pfaff at mcmaster.ca
Computing and Information Services  \ Voice: (905) 525-9140 x22920
ABB 132                              \  FAX: (905) 528-3773
McMaster University                   \
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada  L8S 4M1     \