[Mailman-Users] Disposing of broken archives....

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 10:49:06 CET 2000

Due to a mailman bug I have some broken archives on my system -
specifically broken weekly ones with dates such as Week-of-20000200

I have removed their contents, and reinjected it so it now appears in
the right archives.  However the broken week entries still appear in
the archive table of contents - presumably because they are mentioned
in the pipermail archive picked database.

How can I remove these entries?

[Rebuilding the archives from scratch is not an attractive option - I
think I am missing some of the original mbox files from 6 years of
archives :-( ]

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]